DIY made easy. I am not a natural DIY-er. So, when I find easy DIY recipes like this one, I have to share. For your molds, try ice cube trays. I LOVE purify for a refreshing, clean aroma, but other oils to try would be citrus oils and melaleuca.
Replace the toxic chemicals of traditional cleansers with these Natural Toilet-Cleaning Pods.
- 1 cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- 1½ tablespoon unscented castile soap
- 15 drops Purify Cleansing Blend
- Stir the baking soda and citric acid together until combined.
- Slowly stir in the castile soap and Purify. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pack the pod mixture into a mold and let dry at least four hours. If the mixture expands above the mold, firmly press back down.
- Once dry, remove the pods from the mold and store in an airtight container.
- To use, simply drop one into the toilet, wait until the pod stops bubbling, and scrub away!
New to oils?
Looking for more natural cleaning products? Let me share my tried and true methods with you!